CSW-H85N is a serial to wireless LAN adapter that enables you to add wireless networking capabilities to your industrial equipment via RS232, RS422 and RS485. So by applying this wireless LAN adapter, you can control and monitor your serial devices from anywhere in the world over WiFi.
As well as basic functions, this serial to wireless LAN adapter contains more developed features in simple black design. CSW-H85K comes preloaded with Wireless RSSI and Soft AP that makes it convenient and easier for you to manage your products with mobile devices such as smartphones, tablet PCs and laptops where WiFi network is inaccessible. Also, this wireless LAN adpater is embedded with the IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks so that it can help you take the necessary steps to handle a transition to IPv6. CSW-H85K is especially suitable for where maximum security is demanded thanks to an enhanced wireless encryption protocol(WPA-Enterprise).
With infrastructure and Ad-hoc network provided, this serial to wireless LAN adapter can be used for various wireless applications: POS System, Automobile Diagnosis, etc.
Benefits & Features
- Serial to Wireless LAN adapter with RS232/RS422/RS485 interface
- IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Infrastructure and Ad-hoc network
- Soft AP (setting and connection through a smartphone or laptop without an AP available)
- Setting up main parameters(IP, SSID and security functions related to WLAN) on the Web
- Wireless RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication) mode
- IPv4 / IPv6 dual stack
- Stateless / Stateful (DHCPv6) address auto-configuration
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- Security options (IP filtering, Password, WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK)
- WPA Enterprise (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- 2dBi dipole antenna, Reverse Polarity SMA connector for external antennas
- Various interfaces for a serial port (RS232 / RS422 / RS485)