CIE-H10 tai yra nuotolinis tinklinis įėjimų/išėjimų valdyklis, turintis 8 įėjimus ir 8 rėlinius išėjimus.
CIE-H10 is an Ethernet remote I/O controller that has 8 photo coupler input ports and 8 relay output ports. This remote I/O controller is additionally equipped with a RS232 serial interface to allow your serial devices to establish an Ethernet networking connection. CIE-H10 mainly enables you to extend the distance of the I/O control system, therefore you are able to remotely control and monitor your I/O devices over the Internet from anywhere in the world.
As well as with a simple management tool(ModMap), this Ethernet remote I/O controller comes preloaded with a user web page, which is available to customize with your own graphic images, to ease control and surveillance on the website. Besides, a Macro function allows each relay output to be automatically controlled as set by simple logic formula.
Since this Ethernet remote I/O controller has various methods to control relay outputs and monitor digital inputs such as HTTP, Modbus/TCP and Serialized Modbus/TCP, it is available on various environments such as Remote PC Power Control, Internet Switch, etc.
Benefits & Features
- Remote I/O controller
- RS232 to Ethernet converter
- Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- 8 digital input ports (photo-coupler interface)
- 8 digital output ports (relay interface)
- 1 x RS232 (up to 230,400bps, DB9-M interface)
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- Access Restriction : IP and MAC address filtering, Password
- Stored Web server for simple management (custom web page)
- MACRO (stand-alone operation supports simple logical expressions)
- Supports Modbus/TCP
- Flexible configuration and network communication by ‘AT Commands’ (patent)
- 4 Communication modes (TCP server, TCP client, AT Command and UDP)
- Variety of monitoring status (debugging mode, ezManager, Telnet)
- DHCP and PPPoE
- DNS (easy access using domain name)
- DDNS (dynamic IP address management by domain name)
- IP Change Notification for dynamic IP address management (TCP, UDP and DDNS)
- Telnet COM Port Control Option (RFC 2217)
- Firmware upgrade through Network
- Powerful management software for Windows OS (ezManager)
- Free Modbus/TCP program for management of I/O devices (ModMap)
- Virtual COM port redirector for Windows OS (ezVSP)
- Environmentally-friendly RoHS compliant