CIE-H14 is an Ethernet remote I/O controller that has 4 photo coupler input ports and 4 relay output ports for sensors and actuators to monitor and control. This remote I/O controller is additionally equipped with a RS232 serial interface to allow your serial devices to establish an Ethernet networking connection. CIE-H14 mainly enables you to extend the distance of the I/O control system, therefore you are able to remotely control and monitor your I/O devices over the Internet from anywhere in the world.
As well as with a simple management tool(ModMap), this remote I/O controller comes preloaded with a user web page, which is available to customize with your own graphic images, to ease control and surveillance on the website. Besides, a Macro function allows each relay output to be automatically controlled as set by simple logic formula.
Since this Ethernet remote I/O controller has various methods to control relay outputs and monitor the inputs such as HTTP, Modbus/TCP and Serialized Modbus/TCP, it is available on various environments such as Remote PC Power Control, Internet Switch, etc.
Benefits & Features
- Remote I/O controller
- RS232 to Ethernet converter
- 4 digital input ports (photo-coupler interface)
- 4 digital output ports (relay interface)
- Monitoring and surveillance over the HTTP
- Available to upload user web pages
- E-mail alarm to notify ports status change
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- DC8.5V ~ 38V (polarity auto detection)
- Support of control of simple logic formula (available to operate autonomously)
- Security Functions (IP filtering, password)
- Support of DHCP, PPPoE (available for various dynamic IP environments)
- Multiple check functions of communication conditions (ezManager, TELNET)
- Easy access by host name (DNS)
- Available as a server by using the host name in the dynamic IP environment (DDNS)
- Support of the easy-to-use environment setting program for PC (ezManager)
- Support of the Modbus/TCP program for integrated management of I/O equipment
- Firmware-upgrading function over the LAN
- Environmentally-friendly RoHS compliant