A large, bright screen for large spaces.
Backlit LCD clock – Opalys 14
Designed to offer a large display format, optimal viewing angle and excellent visibility, Opalys 14 is the ideal clock for the largest spaces.
Large and bright for optimal readability
Its 14cm backlit digits ensure easy reading from up to 60m away. The Opalys 14 was created to offer a sizeable display format and good visibility in large spaces, even if they are dimly lit. Furthermore, its 160° reading angle provides a wider reading field, making it visible from anywhere.
Designed for large indoor spaces
Thanks to its size and ease of viewing, Opalys 14 adapts to all large interior spaces: reception halls, airports, train stations, hospitals, banks, museums, cinemas and many others. To be seen even better, Opalys 14 has various supports: table, wall, ceiling or a recess-mounted version. All you have to do is choose the location that suits you.
- Dimensions: 50.4 cm x 27 cm
- Display mode: 12 hours or 24 hours
- Character height: 14 cm
- Optimal viewing distance: 60 m
- Reading angle: 160°
- Eco mode: Yes
- Use: Indoor
- Time distribution: DHF, NTP, AFNOR, Impulse, ALS 162/DCF.
- Waterproof: No
- Recess-mountable: Yes
- Time changeover: Auto
- Wall mounting: Yes
- Ceiling mounting: As an option
- Mast mounting: As an option
- Power supplies:
- AFNOR, DHF wireless, Independent, 24 V minute / ½ minute series impulse: 230 VAC ± 10% 50/60 Hz
- NTP : POE (Power over Ethernet)