Choose a money-saving installation option: wireless audio systems
Melodys is a range of speakers, visual alerts and manually or remotely triggered systems emitting bells and alert messages (such as lockdown alerts).
This wireless system (radio transmission) is cheap to install because it has no communication wiring.
The advantages of Melodys bell systems
- Big saving: wireless communication system.
- Manual or remote triggering of lockdown alert messages.
- Customisable bells.
- Unlimited number of speakers.
Alert people visually using our luminous speakers
For noisy environments and buildings attracting hearing-impaired visitors, Bodet offers a solution that complements its Melodys speakers: the Melodys strobe luminous speaker.
The device flashes in time with the bells emitted by the Melodys speakers.
Advantages of DHF technology
- The signal range is around 100 to 200 metres.
- Major saving on installation and huge range of set-up options.
Trigger your alerts effectively
Melodys speakers enable you to broadcast a lockdown alert pre-recorded on an SD card. A control box features two push-buttons used to play and stop the alert.