Why choose a time server?
Time synchronisation for your clocks and IT equipment
The development of information technology and IP network systems require a reliable and accurate time source. Clock systems embedded in computers and any other IT or electronic device have not a precise time information. They are set with a minute accuracy time information.
NTP and PTP time servers combine the accuracy of a master clock and a secure approach to IT networks:
- High-precision internal clock: TCXO or OCXO.
- Multi-source synchronisation: Satellite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo), Radio (ALS162, DCF77), Network (NTP, PTP, IRIG).
- Modular design: offers a wide variety of input and output signals with multiple option cards available (NTP, PTP, IRIG, ASCII, 1PPS, etc.).
- Network security management: Enable or disable encryption, authentication and access protocols.
- Notification and supervision: SNMP traps, e-mail, and relay contact.