CSW-B85 is an embedded serial to WiFi board which is integrated with CSW-M85, serial to WiFi module.
It enables you to add wireless networking capabilities to your industrial equipment via RS232, RS422, RS485 and TTL. So by applying this serial to WiFi board, you can control and monitor your serial devices from anywhere in the world over WiFi.
As well as basic functions, this WiFi board contains more developed features to broaden its application area. CSW-B85 comes preloaded with Wireless RSSI and Soft AP that make it more convenient and easier for you to manage your products with mobile devices such as smartphones, tablet PCs and laptops where WiFi network is inaccessible. Also, CSW-B85 is embedded with the IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks so that it can help you take the necessary steps to handle a transition to IPv6. CSW-B85 is especially suitable for where maximum security is demanded thanks to an enhanced wireless encryption protocol(WPA-Enterprise).
Benefits & Features
- Embedded Serial to WiFi Board
- IPv4 / IPv6 dual stack
- Stateless / Stateful (DHCPv6) address auto-configuration
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- Soft AP (setting and connection through a smartphone or laptop without an AP available)
- Wireless Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI) Mode
- WPA Enterprise (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Infrastructure and Ad-hoc network
- Embedded chip antenna, An U.FL socket for external antennas
- Various interfaces for a serial port (RS232, RS422, RS485, LVTTL)
- Security options (IP filtering, Password, WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK)
- ESD protection circuit